[Insight-users] How to load sequence items

Branislav Goga brano.goga at centrum.sk
Sat Nov 22 06:25:05 EST 2008

Thanks for that link, very interesting, but is there some link to
implementation, I didn`t found any in IJ, do I miss something? Are there
some plans to integrate it into future ITK builds? I think for a lot of
people this could be very interesting and will simplify usage of ITK for
several research tasks.

regards
Brano