[Insight-users] requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

Shengzhou Xu shengzhouxu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:22:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,

When I use the project "Examples\Filtering\ResampleImageFilter",I set
the outputImageFile(argv[1]) to a bmp file, there is an error: "This
application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.". However, when I set the OutputImageFile to a png file,
it will be ok. What's the reason,please?
P.S   The OutputPixelType is unsigned char which is supported by bmp files.

xu