[Insight-users] requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 12 17:23:38 EDT 2008

Hi Xu,

Please add a try/catch block around all calls to Update() methods,
and print out the message returned by the exception.

That should help to identify the problem with the BMP files.

Please post to the list the error messages that you get from the
Exception.

For examples on how to use try/catch blocks please look at the
ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf