[Insight-users] using Level set for segmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 12 17:20:37 EDT 2008

Hi Jihan,

For Region of interest extraction please look at the example:

   Insight/Examples/IO/ImageReadRegionOfInterestWrite.cxx

For Examples on the use of LevelSet filters, please look at:

   Insight/Examples/Segmentation/
     FastMarchingImageFilter.cxx
     CannySegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx
     CurvesLevelSetImageFilter.cxx
     GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter.cxx
     LaplacianSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx
     ShapeDetectionLevelSetFilter.cxx
     ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.cxx

All of them are described in the ITK Software Guide:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf