[Insight-users] Compiling problem of vnl_sse.h with GNU c++ compiling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 16 08:16:58 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Have you enabled the CMake flag:

             VNL_CONFIG_ENABLE_SSE2   ?

If so, please turn it OFF, (back to its default value).

The SSE code in VXL has not been extensively tested.

You can double check the value of this variable by
rerunning ccmake and using the "t" key to see the
Advance variables. Then use "/" to search for "SSE".

Please let us know if you still see any problems
after turning this flag OFF.