[Insight-users] itkKmeansModelEstimator

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Oct 16 12:01:04 EDT 2008

Tom:

You might be looking from ScalarImageKMeansFilter, which  will
generate the KMeans followed by a classification based on a
Euclidean minumum distance rule to generate a label map
segmentation of your image.

It internally use the itkKMeansModelEstimator to generate the
KMeans. And then uses a itk::EuclideanDistance in conjuction
with a itk::MinimumDistance rule to generate the label map
based on those means.

hope this helps

--
Karthik Krishnan