[Insight-users] Marching Squares

Monty pkenyomono99 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:36:06 EDT 2008

Hello, I’m a new ITK user and I have some questions.

I currently have an application  doing:

1- Read an image series and put on shiftscaleimagefilter pointer called “otro”.
2- “otro” is passed trough a laplacian filter and assigned in other shiftscaleimagefilter “otro2”.
3- “otro” is passed too trough other filters you can choose(magnitudgradient,gradient…) and assigned in other shiftscaleimagefilter “otro3”.
4-  “otro2” and ”otro3” are the input of a metric (meansquares,mutualinformation,...)as fixedimage and movingimage.
5.- “otro2” and “otro3” are exported to VTK for visualization.

I want to implement a marching squares filter on the 3rd step, but I don’t know if exist any function on ITK for that. I didn’t have find anything on ITK software guide. In the online help, I have found ContourExtractor2DImageFilter but I don’t know how to use.

Thanks

Antonio
Spain