[Insight-users] Marching Squares

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 30 08:50:59 EDT 2008

Hi Monty,

Your intuition is correct, the filter in ITK that you
may want to use is in Insight/Code/Review:

itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h
itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.txx

or

itkOptSimpleContourExtractorImageFilter.h
itkOptSimpleContourExtractorImageFilter.txx

As example of use, you should look at:

   Insight/Testing/Code/Review/
      itkContourExtractor2DImageFilterTest.cxx