[Insight-users] 3D registration problem

Daniel Betz dbetz at stud.hs-bremen.de
Tue Oct 21 16:52:55 EDT 2008

Hello Manuel David Tabas Calle,
if your file is really a raw data file the file reader needs some information
about what it is. I would suggest to write your own header file which
describes the data in the file.
Use the nrrd file format for that. All you need to know about this format can
you find here:

http://teem.sourceforge.net/nrrd/

Of course it can take some time until you get your file loaded if you have no
information about it. Then you need to try some reasonable values. The file
size e.g. can be a hint for the image sizes.

This is the way, I would proceed. Would be nice to know some more
sophisticated methodes ...

Eventually this software could help:

http://www.opendx.org/

But I never tried it.