[Insight-users] Ask for code of IJ paper "Comparison of Salient Point Detection Methods for 3D Medical Images"

Ni Dong dni at cse.cuhk.edu.hk
Wed Oct 22 01:23:38 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am really intersted in the IJ paper "Comparison of Salient Point Detection Methods for 3D Medical Images". The website of the paper is http://hdl.handle.net/1926/49 . But I found I couldn't download the code from the svn server provided in this paper. Possible the original files were removed since this paper is published in 2005.  Did anyone download the code?  Could you kindly send the code to me or tell me the download site from the ITK website? Thank you very much.

Regards
Ni Dong