No subject

Sun Oct 26 02:42:03 EDT 2008

creating histograms of the source and reference images and govern the number
of quantile values to be matched, respectively. For the first one, my guess
is that it sets the number of gray level bins to which the reference and
target image voxel gray scale values will be normalized to. It's the same
idea as in Mutual Information.

However, I still do not quite understand the latter function exactly what it
does. Can someone elaborate on it? Thanks.