[Insight-users] How do I integrate KWWidgets into Windows form?

Bo Zhou bzhou at nd.edu
Mon Sep 8 13:27:43 EDT 2008

Dear All,
  I've been trying to learn&use the KWWidgets recently. Thanks for the excellent work of insight community, the Kwwidgets do provid lots of exciting features and reduce the efforts to develop complicated UI, like medical image viewer.
  I am just wondering if it is possible to use the Kwwidgets in an MDI application frame work built by windows form(vs2005)? I know the Kwwidgets are built on the top of TCL/Tk, but is it possible for us to draw those componets on the canvas of normal windows?
  Thank you guys a lot.