[Insight-users] need help image histogram

hossein nazem hn_6112 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 14:27:49 EDT 2008

Hi,
I’m trying to extract the histogram of a dicom image. The result is different to what I achieve from MATLAB. There is something wrong in itk because total pixels are fix and 512*512=262144 but in my code it’s variable when I change the bins,  and the shape of histogram is different comparing with MATLAB output. I work on a 512*512 dicom uint12 image. I tried the Examples/Statistics/ImageHistogram1.cxx & Examples/Statistics/ImageHistogram2.cxx.

Yours truly,
Hossein