[Insight-users] Processing images with ITK and loading them in MRIcro

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Sep 16 17:01:15 EDT 2008

Hi Saheb,

If you save the images using the GDCMImageIO, you will get DICOM files
as output, and you should be able to load them in MRIcro.

You may benefit from reading the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular the Chapter,

    "Reading and Writing Images"

----

BTW: Please use a descriptive subject when posting
      messages to the mailing list.  Thanks !