[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK Tcon 2.0 today, Agenda

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 19 14:06:16 EDT 2008

Hi Dan,

Thanks for attending the tcon.
(yeap, we probably should find a better name than "tcon" at this point)

As we discussed, a draft list of papers to move from the Insight Journal
to the Code/Review directory for the release of ITK 3.10 has been added
to the Wiki page:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.10_Schedule

The "Generalized Computation of Gaussian Derivatives Using ITK" paper
has been added to this list. Please feel free to keep adding any other
papers that you consider interesting.

 From this list we will prioritize papers, and get volunteers who will
move the papers into the Code/Review directory.

As we do this, the rule is to make sure that the tests that came with
the paper are moved into the Testing/Code/Review directory, and that
we maintain the KWStyle (Style checker) submission at zero errors.

Thanks for volunteering to help move papers.