[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK Tcon 2.0 today, Agenda

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Sep 19 14:43:39 EDT 2008

Luis, Jim,

I'm a bit surprised to see Jim's contribution about object geometry
already in the list of papers to move to Review directory: this is
unexpectedly fast and I didn't have time to submit a full review of
that code. This contribution is of particular interest for me because:
* it provides some tools I need
* it provides many things I have also implemented in my contribution
about label object¹

Jim seems to have a far better knowledge of all that stuff than me,
but my contribution give a more general framework for all that kind of
attributes associated to an object, and a memory representation which
should allow much efficient attribute computations. I was hoping that
the two contributions could be merged to take benefit of both of them,
and avoid features duplication in different parts of the toolkit.

Is it still time for discussions?

Regards,

Gaëtan

[1] http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176