[Insight-users] RegistrationFunctions and Filters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 24 09:03:48 EDT 2008

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry that I missed the point in your first email.

Looking at the code in "Insight/Code/Algorithms" it seems that
the NCCRegistrationFunction was mostly intended to be used along
with the FEM Deformable registration framework.

If you have got tit to work with the PDEDeformableRegistrationFilter
that is great,
and will make a very useful paper for the Insight Journal :-)

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help,