[Insight-users] RegistrationFunctions and Filters

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at cnes.fr
Wed Sep 24 08:47:26 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the answers. I am aware of the ImageRegistrationMethod class.
I have been using it for a while now. What I want to do now is the
estimation of deformation fields using RegistrationFilters and
RegistrationFunctions (not exactly metrics in the itk sense).

I have finally managed to build an NCCRegistrationFilter which inherits
from a PDEDeformableRegistrationFilter and uses a
NCCRegistrationFunction as a difference function. I have proceed in the
same way as it was done for the Demons registration filter.

Just one thing that I forgot: one has to "Set" the deformation field of
the registration function in the registration filter constructor.
Otherwise you get a seg fault.

I am now generating some results in order to evaluate the usefulness of
what I've done.

Thanks.

Jordi

--