[Insight-users] fftw in itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 29 08:48:22 EDT 2008

Hi TienGarry,

Please do the following:

1) add a try/catch block around the Update()
   call of the FFT filter,

2) print out the potential exception error to the console,

3) then post the error message to the mailing list.

You will find many examples on the use of try/catch blocks
in the Insight Software Guide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Regards

     Luis