[Insight-users] ChangeInformationImage filter and ImageFileWriter input problem

Benhacene Boudan Mustafa m.benhacene.boudan at umontreal.ca
Tue Sep 30 13:09:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,
i have to transform a dose map with a computed deformation field. The dose map exported from the clinical software (eclipse) only gives the x and y spacing (don't ask me why for the love of god) so i have to force the z spacing in my algorithm. For that i am using the ChangeInformationImage filter. But when i try to use the outputfilter as the input of my ImageFileWriter filter :

	   writer->SetInput( filter->GetOutput() );

i have an error during the compilation:

	erreur: «filter» was not declared in this scope

Any idea why ?

Thank you very much.

karim

Evrything seems to be ok, while printing out the image informations pre and postprocessiong :

preprocessed image info:

Image (0x846f910)
  RTTI typeinfo:   itk::Image<float, 3u>
  Reference Count: 2
  Modified Time: 138
  Debug: Off
  Observers:
    none
  Source: (0x846d1b0)
  Source output index: 0
  Release Data: Off
  Data Released: False
  Global Release Data: Off
  PipelineMTime: 131
  UpdateMTime: 139
  LargestPossibleRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [159, 111, 93]
  BufferedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [159, 111, 93]
  RequestedRegion:
    Dimension: 3
    Index: [0, 0, 0]
    Size: [159, 111, 93]
  Spacing: [2.5, 2.5, 0]
  Origin: [-228.013, -103.013, 24]
  Direction:
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

  PixelContainer:
    ImportImageContainer (0x846d168)
      RTTI typeinfo:   itk::ImportImageContainer<unsigned long, float>
      Reference Count: 2
      Modified Time: 119
      Debug: Off
      Observers:
        none
      Pointer: 0xb7680008
      Container manages memory: true
      Size: 1641357
      Capacity: 1641357

postprocessed image info:

Image (0x846f910)

  RTTI typeinfo:   itk::Image<float, 3u>

  Reference Count: 2

  Modified Time: 141

  Debug: Off

  Observers:

    none

  Source: (0x846d1b0)

  Source output index: 0

  Release Data: Off

  Data Released: False

  Global Release Data: Off

  PipelineMTime: 133

  UpdateMTime: 142

  LargestPossibleRegion:

    Dimension: 3

    Index: [0, 0, 0]

    Size: [159, 111, 93]

  BufferedRegion:

    Dimension: 3

    Index: [0, 0, 0]

    Size: [159, 111, 93]

  RequestedRegion:

    Dimension: 3

    Index: [0, 0, 0]

    Size: [159, 111, 93]

  Spacing: [2.5, 2.5, 3]

  Origin: [-228.013, -103.013, 24]

  Direction:

1 0 0

0 1 0

0 0 1

  PixelContainer:

    ImportImageContainer (0x846d168)

      RTTI typeinfo:   itk::ImportImageContainer<unsigned long, float>

      Reference Count: 2

      Modified Time: 119

      Debug: Off

      Observers: