[Insight-users] Dicom file with 32U deta element

Hsiang-Chi Kuo kuoxgx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:20:03 EDT 2009

Hi Mathieu,

I am trying to read a dicom file with data element of 32U from dicom RT
(Dose) with multi-frame. I tried to modified the itkGDCMimage.cxx file
(simply allow the case of ImageIOBase::UINT: and changed the typedef
m_Pixel<16,12,11,0> Pixel16_12_11_0 into typedef m_Pixel<32,24,23,0>
Pixel32_24_23_0). However, I cannot recompile the ITK annd generate the
itkio.lib successfully (I used GDCM 2.0 during the cmake configuration). Do
you have any suggestion about how to get this through or how to read Dicom
RT file with 32bit data element?

Thanks in advance.

Howard