[Insight-users] Curves2DExtractor not working (MinGW & FLTK)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 2 14:27:03 EDT 2009

Hi Rick,

Just write "Debug" in front of the CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE.

Then "c" for configure, "g" for generate, and once
ccmake quits, you just type make.

(may have to do "make clean" first, if makes doesn't
start recompiling).

After that you can run the ImageViewer from the debugger
by running:

    gdb  ImageViewer

and typing "run" in the debugger prompt.

Please let us know what you find.