[Insight-users] Fw: Setting ITK environment

Hameedunnisa Shaik Hameedunnisa.Shaik at Lntemsys.com
Fri Apr 3 04:20:18 EDT 2009

Thank u all 4 ur wonderful suppport..........

My answer for the below first 3 questuins in " NO, I CANT ABLE TO DO "
even i studied the software guide.........i want more clear answers 4
these questions......please help me out regarding this
----- Forwarded by Hameedunnisa Shaik/LNTEMSYS on 04/03/2009 01:37 PM
-----

Karthik Krishnan <karthik.krishnan at kitware.com>
Sent by: insight-users-bounces at itk.org
04/03/2009 12:58 PM

"Guru Rajan.R" <gururajan.r at raster.in>
cc
itk <insight-users at itk.org>
Subject
Re: [Insight-users] Setting ITK environment

Guru:

1. Did you manage to configure the Insight toolkit using CMake ?

2. Were you able to build the solution fine using Visual Studio 2005 ?

3. Did you try to build your Hello World stand alone program as
illustrated in the getting started guide.

4. If your needs are a general purpose 3D image viewer, have you done a
survey of other open source tools that may suit your needs, such as Slicer
(www.slicer.org)

Best

--
karthik