[Insight-users] Fw: Setting ITK environment

Hameedunnisa Shaik Hameedunnisa.Shaik at Lntemsys.com
Fri Apr 3 05:19:27 EDT 2009

Thanks 4 ur support......

while am going through the ITK software guide i strucked at the point
2.1.2 Configuring ITK.....where it has given that the source and binary
code path should vbe given........

Actually i dont have any idea wat to write in that Source and Binary code
path.......

please help me out to find the source and binary code in ITK sothat i can
proceed further.....

----- Forwarded by Hameedunnisa Shaik/LNTEMSYS on 04/03/2009 02:35 PM
-----

"Guru Rajan.R" <gururajan.r at raster.in>
04/03/2009 02:33 PM

Hameedunnisa Shaik <Hameedunnisa.Shaik at Lntemsys.com>
cc
Karthik Krishnan <karthik.krishnan at kitware.com>, itk
<insight-users at itk.org>
Subject
Re: Fw: [Insight-users] Setting ITK environment

Hi all,

Please find the answers for the questions

1. Did you manage to configure the Insight toolkit using CMake ?
ANS ->      Yes am able to configure the Insight toolkit using CMake.

2. Were you able to build the solution fine using Visual Studio 2005 ?
ANS ->    Using VC++ in VS2005 am able to build the solution and Builded
exe files has been created in the respective BIN Directory.

3. Did you try to build your Hello World stand alone program as
illustrated in the getting started guide.
ANS ->  Yes I built the Hello World application and i got the result too.

4. If your needs are a general purpose 3D image viewer, have you done a
survey of other open source tools that may suit your needs, such as Slicer
(www.slicer.org)
ANS ->Am not aware of this slicer.

Please guide me more
Thanks
Guru
Hameedunnisa Shaik wrote:

Thank u all 4 ur wonderful suppport..........

My answer for the below first 3 questuins in " NO, I CANT ABLE TO DO "
even i studied the software guide.........i want more clear answers 4
these questions......please help me out regarding this
----- Forwarded by Hameedunnisa Shaik/LNTEMSYS on 04/03/2009 01:37 PM
-----
Karthik Krishnan <karthik.krishnan at kitware.com>
Sent by: insight-users-bounces at itk.org
04/03/2009 12:58 PM

"Guru Rajan.R" <gururajan.r at raster.in>
cc
itk <insight-users at itk.org>
Subject
Re: [Insight-users] Setting ITK environment

Guru:

1. Did you manage to configure the Insight toolkit using CMake ?

2. Were you able to build the solution fine using Visual Studio 2005 ?

3. Did you try to build your Hello World stand alone program as
illustrated in the getting started guide.

4. If your needs are a general purpose 3D image viewer, have you done a
survey of other open source tools that may suit your needs, such as Slicer
(www.slicer.org)

Best

--
karthik