[Insight-users] how to warp moving image to fixed image and the size is equal the moving image for bspline?

Han D. F jlu_hdf at 126.com
Sun Apr 12 18:14:57 EDT 2009

hello dears,

I have fixed image and moving image to be registered.
my goal is to warp moving image to fixed image and the size is equal to moving image size.
here is the question:
 the examples just warp to the results image with size of fixed image.

how to solve my question?

fixed image and  moving image have some overlap but not very much.
then I just used the overlap to compute the b-spline parameters.
my final goal is to deformed the whole fixed image using bspline parameters.
 so some problems I mentioned above will occur.

anybody can give me some suggestion?

thanks a lots.

best
hdf