[Insight-users] Moving Articles from the Insight Journal into Review

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed Apr 22 16:49:02 EDT 2009

As part of the release of ITK 3.14, we would like to move some papers from
the Insight Journal to ITK.  Luis and I have been going through those papers
submitted to the Insight Journal that have not yet been moved and have
generated a suggested list at
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.14_Schedule.
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.14_Schedule>This
is a partial list generated by reviewing about half the available
candidates.  You can expect that this will continue to grow over the next
several days.  There is no significance to the headers "Part A" and "Part B"
other than the list was growing long and we needed to break it up.

What we need from you:

Please review the list and look at the selections.  We would like to get
feedback (votes) as to the priority of each of the submissions, and in the
spirit of last years "Adopt-A-Bug" initiative are looking for volunteers to
move the submissions into the Review directory.  The only caveat is that we
would ask that you not volunteer to move a submission that you or a close
associate submitted.  Our goal is to have the submissions moved in the next
few weeks, giving us time to fix issues that are created by the process in
time for the release on May 31.

We will be discussing this as part of the ITK T-con this week.  The full
agenda for Friday's meeting can be found at
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Agenda%26Status_042409#How_to_Join.<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Agenda%26Status_042409#How_to_Join>

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.