[Insight-users] How to read HDR file & Deformable Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 28 13:36:21 EDT 2009

Hi Selim,

                 Welcome to ITK !

A size of 1Kb for the output image of this registration
looks indeed too small.

Have you opened the image with a viewer ?
You may want to try:
http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightApplicationsBin/ImageViewer.exe
(if you are on windows)

Does it contain any pixel data ?

Note that you don't have to use .hdr as the output format.

You could use any of the other image file formats supported
by ITK (.png, .tiff, .jpeg, .vtk ...)