[Insight-users] How to sort dicom files according to instance number?

Antoine DUCHAMPS antoine.duchamps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:35:12 EDT 2009

Mathieu,

I've been searching in the itk documentation and I've found that
itk::DICOMSeriesFileNames provides some functions to set the image
ordering criterium (ImageNumber, SliceLocation, ImagePosition). However
I don't see this in itk::GDCMSeriesFileNames. So how can I specify an
ordering according to the instance number? Do I have to modify the
class?

antoine