[Insight-users] How to sort dicom files according to instance number?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:51:49 EDT 2009

[top posting]

Hi Antoine,

  I do not remember from the top of my head how the API is supposed to
work (all I remember is: this is counter intuitive). You have to add
more 'Restriction' on the series itself to be able to read portion of
it. I think then you have to append the volume one by one. I do not
think you can do otherwise.

Hopefully someone else has more feedback on that issue.

Good luck,

--
Mathieu