[Insight-users] [insight-users] use of wrapITK in ParaView?

Pierre JUILLARD pierre.juillard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:57:17 EDT 2009

Hi Charl!

I really thank you for this great information. I'm gonna test this!

Pierre

PS: Hmm... It is quite easy to get lost with all the software making use of
VTK / ITK between...

DeVIDE:http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/Projects/DeVIDE
3D slicer: http://www.slicer.org/
MayaVI: http://code.enthought.com/projects/mayavi/
Cassandra: http://www.artenum.com/fr/products/cassandra.php
ParaView: http://www.paraview.org/
ParaViewMeshless: https://twiki.cscs.ch/twiki/bin/view/ParaViewMeshless
ParaViewGeo: http://paraviewgeo.mirarco.org/index.php/Main_Page
VTKDesigner: http://www.vcreatelogic.com/products/vtkd/
EzViz: https://visualization.hpc.mil/wiki/EzViz_Batch_Mode
(mesher) jCAE: http://jcae.sourceforge.net/

It would be nice to have a map of them in the ITK or VTK wiki, highlighting
there main features, wouldn't it?