[Insight-users] [insight-users] use of wrapITK in ParaView?

Charl Botha c.p.botha at tudelft.nl
Fri Aug 7 05:12:22 EDT 2009

Wow, that's already a nice list.

In your list, the only packages supporting BOTH VTK and ITK out of the
box are (as far as  I can see): DeVIDE, 3D Slicer.

Another package that you should take a look at is VisTrails at
vistrails.org - supports VTK out of the box, there is also an ITK
package that one can install.

The Python integration in DeVIDE and VisTrails is better than that in
3D Slicer, primarily because the former two are written in Python (and
C++) and 3D Slicer in Tcl and C++, although it _does_ embed the Python
interpreter.