[Insight-users] [insight-users] use of wrapITK in ParaView?

Wen Shi wsa18 at sfu.ca
Fri Aug 7 15:06:23 EDT 2009

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are too much third party developed visualization or processing tools based on ITK and VTK!!!!!!
We really need a complete list to show them (The features and the benefits also what specific tasks they can achieve separately).
The main benefit of doing this is for the users, they don't need to read through so many documentations of different tools, just skim the list and choose one fit for their applications.
Thanks

Wen Shi