[Insight-users] [insight-users] use of wrapITK in ParaView?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 8 10:31:22 EDT 2009

Hi Pierre,

We have a Wiki page with a list of applications that use ITK.

You will find it at:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Third_Party_Applications

It is linked from the top ITK Wiki page
(in the "Users" section):
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK#Users

I just added some of the packages that you mention.

Please feel free to as more as you find appropriate,
but take into account that this list is only for packages
that use ITK.