[Insight-users] Segmentation fault with 2.2G data but not with smaller subset

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sun Aug 9 17:19:47 EDT 2009

Just to cover all the bases:

You have enough Physical Memory in your Machine to load that much data?
You have ITK compiled in 64 Bit mode
You are running  on a 64 Bit Operating System?

I'm not great at reading gdb traces so I'll leave that for others but
thought we would get the basic questions out of the way now.

----
Mike Jackson