[Insight-users] Volume not warped - ThinPlateSplineWarp.cxx Example

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:22:08 EDT 2009

I am running the ThinPlateSplineWarp.cxx with the following parameters:

LandmarkWarping3Landmarks1.txt      brainweb165a10f17.mha
brainweb1e1a10f20_warped.mha    brainweb165a10f17_warped_field.mha

The LandmarkWarping3Landmarks1.txt file contains:

  0   0   0        0   0      0
180   0   0      180   0      0
180 217   0      180 217      0
  0 217   0        0 217      0
  0   0 180        0   0    180
180   0 180      180   0    180
180 217 180      180 217    180
  0 217 180        0 217    180
 90 108  90       90 130     90

Everything runs fine. But when I open the input (brainweb165a10f17.mha ) and
the output (brainweb1e1a10f20_warped.mha) volumes next to each other in the
ImageViewer.exe and slide through the frames, the look completely identical!

I have tried opening them in ParaView but when I press apply I get
"incrorrect dimensionality". I have tried changing the dimensionality to "2"
but it gives the same error.

Any ideas?