[Insight-users] fatal error C1070:mismatched #if/#endif pair in file '\vcl_cod:\itk\insight_bin..........ERROR

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 22:30:15 EDT 2009

Hi Gideon,

1) Do you get this error when building ITK itself ?

       or only when building examples outside of ITK ?

2) In what *exact* line of this file do you get this error ?

3)  Please post to the list the CMakeLists.txt file
     that you are using to configure that example.

4)  How did you get the source code of ITK ?
     are you sure that you didn't take one of the .tar.gz
     files that are intended for GNU/Linux ?

     (instead of taking the .zip file intended for Windows....)