[Insight-users] Error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 15 23:04:20 EDT 2009

Hi Suchita,

Please watch this instructional video in Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYsmpDrYjY&feature=PlayList&p=6D392A9F3AD04537&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=57

and read the Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_Prompt_(Windows)

and look at the list DOS commands that you can
use in the command prompt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DOS_commands

In particular you need to learn:

   - cd
   - dir
   - del
   - copy
   - set

Once you get familiar with the command prompt,
you should do:

   - "cd" to the binary directory where you build your example
   - type "dir" and locate the .exe file
   - type the name of the executable followed by the command line arguments.