[Insight-users] I need help (New user of ITK)

walid abd elmoula bio_engwalid at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 12:22:10 EDT 2009

Hi All

i'm walid and start reading in ITK and implement by using C# (Managed ITK 3.10.0.1)
and i want to perform FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) but during my reading in ITK Guide i found itk::FFTRealToComplexImageFilter.
but i didn't fount this class ( using C# Visua Studio 2005) Although i already add All available dlls in (ManagedITK-bin-x86-3.10.0.1).
please i need help.

http://mail.yahoo.com