[Insight-users] I need help (New user of ITK)

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:27:39 EDT 2009

Hi Walid,

Unfortunately ManagedITK does not provide wrapping for FFT filters...

For your information, I do not have any plans to add support for these
filters. In the future (6-12 months) I hope to merge ManagedITK with
WrapITK (if I can find the time), which will greatly improve the
coverage.

It is possible for you to extend the wrapping yourself, but it is
non-trivial. I can provide you with detailed steps if you are
interested, but be prepared for a tough learning curve.

Sorry for the bad news...

Cheers, Dan