[Insight-users] multi-input filters unwilling to work

Michael Xanadu xanadu.michael at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:19:10 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with all segmentation filters which have two inputs, for
example ShapeDetectionLevelSet or GeodesicActiveContour. I tryed the
accordant examples in the example folders and they work great (with image
files). But if I replace the input by a dicomreader (of course, I changed
all accordant parameters, too) I always get a black output with a little
white spot at the coordinate where I placed the seedpoint. I messed around
with the filter parameters, but I never get a segment, only the spot. Is
somebody familiar with the problem?

Michael

P.S.: dicom data = 512 x 512 x 4, short