[Insight-users] Append multiple 2D images to one 3D image

BalajiR r.balaji at siemens.com
Wed Aug 26 22:07:44 EDT 2009

Hello Sven,

In my case, Iam using the ImageSeriesReader and the namesGenerator for
reading a series of 2D DICOM files and creating a volume out of it. There is
an example DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx, that illustrates this.

Iam not sure if you are using DICOM files, but just thought this might be of
some help.

Regards,
Balaji