[Insight-users] Append multiple 2D images to one 3D image

Sven Olaf Lüttmann sven at svenluettmann.de
Thu Aug 27 04:20:04 EDT 2009

Hey all,
much thanks for your responses and apologise for the late reply.

I don't wanna read series of DICOM images directly from a storage, i.e
from a hard disc or CD.

In fact I have to read the single slices in a std::vector of itk images
in advance and like to take those images to generate an 3D image.

I heard that itkResampleImageFilter is supposed to be the swiss army
knife in ITK :-) so can I use this one for my purpose, or does the
output image have to be specified over the same dimensions as the input
image.

Thanks for your ideas and hints
Cheers
Sven