[Insight-users] matrix 4x4

Todd_liu njuptlw at 163.com
Wed Aug 26 23:53:50 EDT 2009

Hi

      I use the code :

std::cout << "\nmatrix\n" << affine->GetMatrix() << "\n";

to show the matrix. The resulte is a 3*3 matrix.

We can find some info in the ItkSoftGuide.pdf 8.8.16, the affinetransform
have (N+1)*(N)  Number of
Parameters .

I think in 3D space , the parameters setting maybe contain two parts :
firstly , SetMatrix(3X3 matrix) .secondly,affine->Translate(1x3 vector) .

Fyi

Todd