[Insight-users] FW: spacing

Yang, Jinzhong jinzhong76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:04:58 EDT 2009

Change this line

float spacing[3] = {12.82, 12.82, 30};

ImageType::SpacingType spacing;

spacing[0] = 12.82;

spacing[1] = 12.82;

spacing[2] = 30;

From: insight-users-bounces at itk.org [mailto:insight-users-bounces at itk.org]
On Behalf Of shoosh moosh
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:09 AM
To: bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Cc: insight-users at itk.org
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] FW: spacing

I still got this error and the new file is attached

/home/shoosh/Desktop/BlockFaceVolume/ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx: In function
'int main(int, char**)':
/home/shoosh/Desktop/BlockFaceVolume/ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx:88: error: no
matching function for call to
'itk::ChangeInformationImageFilter<itk::Image<unsigned char, 3u>
>::SetOutputSpacing(float [3])'
/home/shoosh/InsightToolkit-3.10.2/Code/BasicFilters/itkChangeInformationIma
geFilter.h:114: note: candidates are: void
itk::ChangeInformationImageFilter<TInputImage>::SetOutputSpacing(typename
TInputImage::SpacingType) [with TInputImage = itk::Image<unsigned char, 3u>]
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/ImageSeriesReadWrite.dir/ImageSeriesReadWrite.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/ImageSeriesReadWrite.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks

> Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:32:44 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Insight-users] FW: spacing
> From: bil l.lorensen at gmail.com
> To: babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
> CC: insight-users at itk.org
>
> To change the spacing for an image use itkChangeInformationImageFilter
> in your pipeline between the read and writer.
>

> 2009/8/26 shoosh moosh <babygirl_25 at hotmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi I'm trying to write an 3D image but I want to change the spacing
before I
> > do so. I'm getting this error:
> >
> > /home/shoosh/Desktop/PROG/ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx:84: error: invalid
use of
> > void expression
> >
> > How can I set the spacing before the writing process without getting
this
> > error?
> > The file is attached. Thanks

> > See all the ways you can stay connected to friends and family
> > Powered by www.kitware .com

> > http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

  _____

See all the ways you can stay connected to
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx>  friends and
family