[Insight-users] InsightToolkit-3.12.0 problem reading Structure DCM

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Aug 31 21:26:18 EDT 2009

Are you using an ImageFileReader, with an image type tempted over 3d?

Did you try using a 2D image type?

Also I think this should work and maybe produce a warning saying it
read an invalid spacing or something... not completely sure. Could you
please enter this in the the bug tracker:

http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_Bug_Fixes

Brad