[Insight-users] Using c++ stl containers in the transform?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 07:09:26 EST 2009

I have created a transform (TransformPoint) that iterates a
std::vector base on a lookup in a std::map. I can't get the same
performance compared to running the  BSplineDeformableTransform and I
suspect that its beause I use the stl containers. Typically I only
iterate 10-40 elements in the vector based on a single lookup in the
map (lg n time).

Does anyone have experiences with the pros and cons of using the stl
containers in per pixel/voxel functions like the TransformPoint in the
BSplineDeformableTransform?