[Insight-users] Hello all,

sravan kumar kumar.sravan09 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:58:42 EST 2009

hello all,

I am new to this ITK kit. I am a M.Tech student currently doing my
project in the area of image processing. I am working on Magnification
techniques on images. I want to use this kit for my project work.

I am facing few problems in configuring the kit.I have fedora 10 on my
system with CMake installed correctly. I had gone through the software
guide provided by the kit.Here are my questions:

1. The guide says to create source and binary directory for CMake. I
did not where to create them.Please tell me where to create them.

2. Can i use this tool kit for embedded systems? I have an embedded
system with ARM 9 processor, with linux kernel 2.6.20 on it. If some
one had used it please let me know.

thank you all

--
Y.Sravan Kumar