[Insight-users] Read in Analyze or Convert Analyze format to mhd image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 21 19:15:37 EST 2009

Hi Xi,

0) Do you get an error message when attempting to read this Analyze file ?
    If so, please post to the mailing list the *exact* error message
that you get.

1) Are you putting the reader->Update() call inside a try/catch block ?
    If no, please do so, and add a print out for the exception that may
    be resulting.