[Insight-users] priors in itkBayesianClassifierImageFilter

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Dec 16 15:58:45 EST 2009

sorry.. been busy.. Indeed you are right.. Please update again...

/cvsroot/Insight/Insight/Code/Algorithms/itkBayesianClassifierImageFilter.txx,v
 <--  itkBayesianClassifierImageFilter.txx

I'll try and check in a test this weekend that exercises specifying a
prior vector image. (As Luis would say, If is not tested, it is
broken, and indeed it was :) )