[Insight-users] Problem about 3D deformable registration with ITK Demons algorithm

姜华 huajiang0518 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:39:31 EST 2009

Hi,all
    I am a new ITK user, recently I have some problems about deformable
registration.
    I use the demons algorithm for 3D registration, but the result has some
problems. The first slice and the last slice of the 3D result image after
registration, which have the blace regions which are not we expected. In
fact, I just use the example:DeformableRegistration2.cxx, but modified the
dimension for 3, and SetStandardDeviations( 10.0 ), also I try to Set
StandardDeviations( 1.0 ), but in the other slices also have this problem.
   I don't know whether  I explain the problem, and Is there anybody can
help me, Thank you!

JiangHua.